Customer : Gulf Petrochem FZC
Consultant : Mott MacDonald
Construction Period : 2011 -2012
Piping : 187,000” Ø
Painting / FBE coating : 75,000 SqM
Structural Works : 6000 Tons.
EPC Contract for the residual Engineering, Fabrication , Construction, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Mechanical, Piping,Civil & Structural, Electrical & instrumentation works for the storage terminal, Terminal pipe lines, berth lines and the associated facilities in the Oil Tanking hub of Fujairah.
Gulf Petrochem FZC are a part of the Gulf Petrochem Group which is one of the well-established manufacturers and traders of petroleum products in major parts of the world and has a presence in South Asia, Far East Asia, Africa and Europe. Headquartered in United Arab Emirates, they are established performers in oil space, specializing in Oil Trading & Bunkering, Oil Refining, Grease Manufacturing, Oil Storage Terminals, Bitumen Manufacturing, and Shipping & Logistics. Growing from strength to strength, today, the Group stands as a well-integrated conglomerate.
The objective of our client Gulf Petrochem project is to construct a Terminal for Storage & loading of Petroleum products in Fujairah. Mott MacDonald limited has been employed to carry out engineering & Construction management for this project. The project is being executed in three contracts, of which the Contract TC 04 - Mechanical, Piping Civil & Structural, and Electrical & Instrumentation works has been awarded to us.
Brief Outline of the Project
- Product pumps, terminal piping including the pump house and the manifold piping, pig launcher /receiver and the piping connections to the product storage tanks.
- Fire water system for the terminal including the pumps and the associated piping work, piping connections to the fire water tanks, underground HDPE networks, fire hydrants hose cabinets, fire hoses, monitors, fire extinguishers etc.
- Service water piping system and connecting to the existing main water system.
- Plant Air system and nitrogen system.
- TTLR with Associated piping works with loading arms
- Berth lines from the terminal to POF Matrix manifold.
- All Civil & Structural works for pipe supports, sleepers, cross overs, operating platforms Electrical, PA system & instrumentation works and firewater system associated for the project.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling across the existing Fujairah- Khorfakkan highway for laying of berth lines.
- Electrical & instrumentation works for the terminal & POF matrix manifold area.